Sunday, August 16, 2009

So it's been a while....

So the last time I updated my blog was September '08. Obviously blogging isn't my priority... and I still wouldn't plan on seeing regular blogs from me, but since I have a few minutes I decided to add a few fun pics from the summer. Since I've graduated dental hygiene school I feel I actually have a life and can finally do things I've had on my "Once school is over" list. We've had a few fun trips to Idaho and a trip to Ennis, Mt, earlier this summer. So here are some pics of our fun times... as well as pics of a few projects I've finally finished!






I painted Chris's grandma's old desk and made a shelf with pictures.








Payton's got one on the line!





How cute is that! Macie and payton.


The new lil' one, Owen.





What a cute family!


Our lil' precious.



With Grandma and Grandpa Klingler.


At Hogle Zoo.

Nickel arcades are the best!



Fishing at Henry's Lake.
Waiting for the train in Virginia City, Mt.

Lewis and Clark caverns.




Yeah for graduation! It still doesn't feel real that I'm finished and now a working women!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! It's so good to see ya back on the bloggin scene! Especially since we never get to hang out:( Hopefully we can during the holidays though!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! love all the new pics! You should update more often (like I have room to talk) I love stalking you and seeing what you're doing!!! miss ya!

Brody & Roz said...

I am so glad to see new pics finally!!! I was shocked to see u had just updated it haha. I loved all the pics can't wait till u come up!

The Egbert Family said...

Congratulations on your graduation. I am so jealous. It's been awhile. I hope you guys are doing great.

Unknown said...

Holy SMOKES!!! I was beginning to think you had fallen off the face of the earth!!! How the heck are you!!! Your crafts are way cute!! So i'm living in Kansas now and lets just say its really difference! When is the next time your heading to sexburg!!! Hope things are going good, miss you guys!

Brittany said...

So glad you posted! You need to post more than once a year :)

camandholls said...

YAY...an update! It looks like you had a fun summer. I love your decorations, that desk is super cute. Keep posting!

Halo BW said...

Please post more often!

https://www.viva.co.id/arsip/681895-strategi-pilih-asuransi-yang-tak-bikin-kantong-bolong